Shipping Policy – South Africa only
We deliver products all over South Africa only. For international orders please contact us. Door to door shipments within South Africa usually take 2 – 5 working days to reach the buyer. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping of items purchased.
- Door to door delivery cost – R80.00 within Johannesburg area only (items less than 5kg)
- Door to door delivery cost – R120 for locations outside Johannesburg areas and other provinces (items less than 5kg). For bulk orders please contact us.
- Option to physically collect from our store is available.
- For orders above R600 delivery is FREE to most destinations in South Africa. Free shipping does not apply to areas where our courier services charge surcharge levies such as some remote, outlaying e.g. farms, hard to reach and high risk locations. The customer is responsible for the payment of shipping.
- Couriers may charge an extra amount for destination for some remote, outlaying e.g. farms, hard to reach and high risk locations. The customer will be responsible for the additional costs and Auxilium Health will contact you for these additional courier costs (surcharge levies).
- Post Office Box (P.O Box) addresses will cost of R180. Bare in mind parcels are not insured and difficult to recover in the event that the parcel is lost, damaged or stolen and we are not held liable. We recommend against the use of P.O Box for shipping. Delivery times are not guaranteed.
- Please note that we do not ship products via the Post Office
- You have a 7 day period to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, the item must meet the following criteria:
- The item must be unused and in the same condition that the customer received it in.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- The item packaging seal must not be broken.
- The item does not correspond with your original order (received the wrong item)
- The item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Items that have been tempered with, will not be accepted.
The customer is responsible for all returns shipping costs except if you have received the wrong item on your order please note that shipping costs will be covered by Auxilium Health Store.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for the cost of shipping for item returns
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund
- Cancellation of orders should be done within 3 hours of purchase as to not affect our shipping arrangements. You will receive a 100% refund.
- No cancellations will be accepted after your order has been shipped. All returns should meet the returns policy.