Top-Selling Safe, Natural Herbal ADD & ADHD remedy for children & adults
- Improves concentration, memory, attention span
- Improves alertness and mental focus
- Calms overactive minds, reduces impulsiveness and aggression
- Improves grades and increases study efforts
- Formulated by a Clinical Psychologist & safe for all ages
How can Focus Formula help?
In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet which excludes excess sugar, stimulants, artificial preservatives and colorants. Focus acts as a calmative remedy which can nourish the brain, focus the mind and improve concentration.
- Ginkgo Biloba is an extremely effective herb used in traditional Chinese Medicine and derived from one of the oldest trees on earth. Recent studies have shown its ability to support memory making it one of the top selling herbal medicines in Europe! Active ingredients include flavone glycosides (including ginkgolide), bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin.
- Scuttellaria Laterifolia (also known as Skullcap) has been traditionally used as an effective nerve tonic. It helps to support the mind and contributes to the maintenance of a healthy attitude and even keel. Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals.
- Matricaria Recutita (also known as German Chamomile) was traditionally used to help relieve nervous tension, this herb helps to gently soothe and lessen frustration caused by overwork and fatigue. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides.
- Centella Asiatica (also known as Gotu Cola) is traditionally used as a tonic to support the healthy brain and nervous system. It is recommended to support brain functions such as mental clarity, healthy memory and to maintain a balanced mood. Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget! Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica supports cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general.
- Avina Sativa (Green Oats) a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine as well as in modern herbalism, Avena sativa is invaluable in alleviating common nervous irritability. Active ingredients are saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds, Vitamins B1, B2, D, and E, carotene and wheat protein.
- Urtica Urens (called Umbabazane in Africa) is used both traditionally and in modern herbalism to support blood sugar levels. Urtica urens also helps the circulatory system. Active ingredients are histamine, formic acid, acetylcholine (important in maintaining healthy memory functioning), glucoquinones, minerals, Vitamins A, B and C and tannins.
- Aspalathus linearis (also known as Rooibos) is indigenous to the Cedarberg Mountains of Cape Town, South Africa and is not found anywhere else in the world! Rooibos contains magnesium, zinc and iron which all assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system. Zinc and iron, in particular, support balance in the brain, promoting consistency and healthy functioning of the nervous system.