Do you need help in strengthening or fixing your relationship with your partner? Join the couples monthly relationship Bootcamp. It is open to all couples who are married or not.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
They are many relationship stressors in everyday living, some more complicated than others. It is important to manage and strengthen relationships. Avoidance causes harmful mental, emotional, intimate and physical distress. Avoidance is unrealistic and does not last.
This workshop provides you with Psychological Resilience skills, methods and techniques that allow us to identify and manage relationship issues and the ability to handle change and learn how to respond to issues, pressure and stressful situations. You will learn new ways to challenge, manage and respond positively to yourself and your partner. We will provide you with specific tools to assist you in facing difficult experiences and rising above them with ease.
THE EVENT IS BEING ROLLED OUT AS FOLLOWS:
24 Oct 2020 – Resilience Part 1
31 Oct 2020 – Resilience Part 2
7th Nov 21020- Intimacy Part 1
14th Nov 2020 – Intimacy Part 2
28th Nov 2020- Intimacy Part 3
This workshop will be facilitated by professional counsellors and relationship experts, It will help you to:
- Understand what resilience is and how it relates to each person individually in a relationship
- Learning how to manage emotional responses when under pressure and during difficult times identifying stressors in your life.
- Understanding each other’s personality and how to respond to each other
- Learn how to respond to change more positively and effectively
- Learning to communicate effectively
- Learn about intimacy, sex, connection and caring for each other, psychologically, physically and emotionally.
- Obtain information to test your resilience and continue to measure your progress
- Learn specific tools and techniques which help individuals strengthen their areas of resilience.
- Engage in a relationship development plan for ongoing maintenance and future development
R450 per couples starts at 9am and ends at 1pm. Lunch is provided. Limited spaces