COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS
A pandemic outbreak can be very stressful and difficult for your mental health and wellbeing. We are here to assist you. Our office will be open to provide you with information and counselling. We will be providing counselling via telephone, Skype and Zoom platforms. Please book your appointment with us. Please call or send a WhatsApp message to 068 144 0222 / 072 389 4963
The corona virus is an growing public health concern. It is a large family of viruses that may cause respiratory infections from common to severe cold and severe respiratory syndromes.
- Shortness of breath
- In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
- Monitor your health very closely
- If you have fever, cough or runny nose, wear a mask and seek medical attention quickly
- Call the clinic or doctor ahead of your visit and inform them of your symptoms
- Wear a mask and gloves
- Wash your hands regularly with soap.
- Sanitize your hands and spaces where you live or work
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Practice social distancing.
- Stay away from crowded or public spaces.
- Stop shaking hands and touching your face with unwashed hands
- Observe personal hygiene at all times.
- Help prevent the spread of the disease
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Improve your immune function with good nutrition:Eat vegetables such as broccoli & cauliflower and limit high sugar intakes.
- Improve your immune function with a good quality of life: reduce stress and panic, exercise at home. Get enough sleep.
- Immune system using herbs and supplements: take vitamin C for immune defenses and cellular function support, echinacea increases white blood cells for fighting infections