COVID-19 CORONA VIRUS
A pandemic outbreak can be very stressful and difficult for your mental health and wellbeing. We are here to assist you. Our office will be open to provide you with information and counselling. We will be providing counselling via telephone, Skype and Zoom platforms. Please book your appointment with us. Please call or send a WhatsApp message to 068 144 0222 / 072 389 4963
Auxilium Health Pty Ltd was established in 2012. We started with a simple idea of helping people to realise that having a good mental health is the essential core of one’s being. Over the years, Auxilium Health has continued to grow into a strengthened diverse, driving force that facilitates mental health, wellness programmes and psycho-social support services.
We are a dynamic and people centred organisation that facilitates counselling and psychological services from a holistic approach.
- Quality and proficiency in the delivery of all our services
- Auxilium Health has respect for the diversity of individuals, groups, their cultures, languages, lifestyles, identities, ideologies, intellectual capacities, personalities, and capabilities to expand learning and understanding opportunities
- Providing services and addressing issues from a holistic approach
- The potential of every human being to transform and to continue to learn throughout their lifespan, formally or informally.
- Virtuous relationships as the basis of development, growth and transformation
- An emphasis on prevention of mental health problems through education, intervention, and outreach
- Empowerment through education to provide knowledge and help people to make informed decisions and choices