Auxilium offers tailor made development & training, research and community support programmes based on our clients’ needs. We engage and work together with our clients to explore, assess and evaluate the business dynamics, environment, people and needs. This enables effective develop programmes that facilitate required transformation and development.
Our Goals are:
- To practice ethical and professional standards
- To support the growth of our clients’ companies
- To provide quality, costs effective training and development designed to increase individual, team and organisational enrichment.
- To increase individual and organisational self-awareness for the achievement of sustainable development.
Basic and advanced skills development and training for individuals, groups & companies include the following
Development and Training
- Business and work skills
- Leadership Development
- Emotional development
- Personal growth development
- Relationships & working with others
- Mental health at work
- Competency development
Social Sciences, Development Studies
Health related research
Community Support Programmes
Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Training and development